Frequently Asked Questions
1. Will my skin look orange if I spray tan?No. The advanced technology currently used in sunless tanning solutions is designed to ensure a natural, bronze tan. The salon staffer can help you select the proper level of tanning solution to best match your skin tone.
2. How long does your spray tan last?Every individual is different and a spray tan's duration can vary depending on your skin type, daily habits and lifestyle. Typically, spray tans last an average of 5 to 7 days.
3. How much is a single spray tan?We have 3 different levels of spray. Our pricing varies depending on the level. Level 1 (dark) is $20, level 2 (darker) is $25 and level 3 (darkest) is $30. For membership pricing click HERE for monthly and HERE for yearly.
4. How old do you have to be to spray tan?There is no age limit on spray tanning, we just ask that you are able to follow directions.
5. Do I need to make an appointment for a spray tan?At Zoom Tan we are all based on walk-ins, so you can always come in whenever you are ready!
6. What is the "procedure" for a spray tan?When you come in to spray tan we recommend you do a few things before coming in. Shower, shave, and exfoliate so that you have clean fresh skin for the spray tan to go on to. Please do not apply any lotions or moisturizers on your skin as that can act as a barrier. We recommend waiting a minimum of 6-8 hours before you shower or get wet to make sure the spray completely sets into your skin. Waiting longer, if possible, is even better for maximum results.
7. Do you have Spray tanning at all of your locations?Yes!
8. What do I need to sign up?Just bring in your driver's license, cell phone, and a credit or debit card and we can get you all set up in the store! Or you can sign up online by clickingHERE for monthly memberships or HERE for yearly memberships. Simply pick the plan you want and follow the registration and payment steps.
Click here to view our UV tanning FAQs:
Click here to view our General FAQs: