Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much are your individual UV tans?All of our UV beds are level 5 and cost $1 per minute (up to 12 minutes) for non-membership tanning.
2. How old do you have to be to UV tan?This differs state by state. In Florida, Georgia, and Pennsylvania we require that you be at least 15 with parental consent. New York state's minimum tanning age is 17 with parental consent.
3. Do I need to make an appointment for a UV tan?At Zoom Tan we are all based on walk-ins, so you can always come in whenever you are ready!
4. Do you have lay down beds?We only have Level 5 Stand Up booths at all of our locations.
5. Why do you only have stand ups?Zoom Tan uniquely offers only stand up tanning booths and it's not just because you get a better, all round tan. Hygiene was Zoom Tan's primary reason for eliminating tanning beds and exclusively using standup tanning booths! Tanning is a very physical activity. Most indoor tanners choose to tan naked and 100% of tanning customers are partially naked. We strongly feel that it's not wise to expose so much bare skin repeatedly on the same porous surface used repeatedly by so many naked or partially naked people. We simply did not want to deal with the unknown burden of "what if". Click HERE to read more about our hygiene and why stand up booths are better.
6. Do you have UV tanning at all of your locations?Yes!
7. What do I need to sign up?Just bring in your driver's license, cell phone, and a credit or debit card and we can get you all set up in the store! Or you can sign up online HERE for monthly memberships or HERE for yearly memberships. You simply just pick the plan you want and follow the registration and payment steps that follow.
Click here to view our spray tanning FAQs:
Click here to view our General FAQs: