TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Provide Us. While using our Services, including contacting us, creating an account, ordering goods or services, or applying for a position, we may ask you to provide us with personal information including your name, driver's license information, e-mail, phone number, and address.
To ensure that consumers' inquiries are handled accurately, courteously, and promptly, phone calls between you and ZT or any of our affiliates, may be recorded. We may from time to time make calls and/or send text messages to you at any telephone number associated with your account. The manner in which these calls or text (SMS) messages are made to you may include, but is not limited to, the use of prerecorded/artificial voice messages and/or an automatic telephone dialing system. You certify, warrant, and represent that the telephone numbers you have provided to us are your contact numbers. You represent that you are permitted to receive calls at each of the telephone numbers you have provided to us. You agree that ZT may send emails to you at any email address you provide us, or use other electronic means of communication to the extent permitted by law.
We may use third party analytics tools, such as Google Analytics in order to better understand your use of our Services and how we can improve them. These tools collect information sent by your browser or mobile device, including the pages you visit and other usage information. For more information regarding how Google collects, uses, and shares your information please visit http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. To prevent data from being used by Google Analytics, you can download the opt-out browser add-on at: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect:
- to provide you with tanning and other services you request;
- to create and manage your account;
- to respond to your inquiries and communicate with you, including placing calls or sending texts using any automated technology;
- to send you updates, event information, marketing communications, and other information that may interest you;
- to operate, troubleshoot, and improve the Service;
- to understand how people are using the Services, including by generating and analyzing statistics;
- to improve and customize communications and advertisements;
- to evaluate, recruit, and hire personnel;
- to comply with applicable laws, regulations, and legal processes; and/or
- to protect our rights or property, and the security and integrity of our business, the Services, users, and our third party business partners and service providers.
HOW WE MAY SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- ZT may share your information with third-party service providers that perform services on our behalf, such as web-hosting companies, mailing vendors, analytics providers, event hosting services, and information technology providers.
- ZT may disclose aggregate, de-identified information (i.e. stripped of information that identifies you) to third parties in connection with internal analysis or marketing.
- ZT may otherwise disclose your information in accordance with your consent.
WHAT CHOICES DO YOU HAVE?
If you no longer wish to receive marketing communication from us, you can let us know by sending an email to [EMAIL] or by mail at the address provided below in "Contact Us". The electronic marketing communications we send may also contain an opt-out mechanism. Please note that it may take up to 10 calendar days to remove your contact information from our marketing communications lists, so you may receive correspondence from us for a short time after you make your request. Please also contact us to update or correct your information if it changes or if you believe that any information that we have collected about you is inaccurate.
ZT takes commercially reasonable measures to secure and protect the information we collect. Nevertheless, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information. Moreover, we are not responsible for the security of information you transmit to us over networks that we do not control, including the Internet and wireless networks.
DO NOT TRACK REQUESTS
USING THE SERVICES FROM OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
We do not knowingly solicit or collect personally identifiable information online from children under the age of 13. Please contact us as provided below in the Contact Us section if you believe we may have collected such information without parental or guardian consent.
Mail: Zoom Tan, Inc., 8625 Tamiami Trail N Suite 500, Naples, FL 34108